ONE DAY WORKSHOPS
Bring in the Brain! Level One
This one day workshop will help you walk away better equipped to work with every child within your classroom. Gain a better understanding of how to identify learners needs and how to be reach each child within the classroom setting. The intent of this learning experience is to help you feel empowered to teach complicated learners as you build your educator’s toolbox.
- Understand how to recognize learner types
- Learn to identify why a child struggles & how you can know what to do
- Gain simple yet effective strategies for reaching complicated learners
UPCOMING SEMINAR April 10th, 2020 Hilton Garden Inn Freeport ME
$225 per participant
TWO DAY WORKSHOPS
Restructuring RtI to Reach All Learners Seminar
Create an RtI system that results a 50% reduction in referrals in the first year.
This two day leadership seminar prepares district and school leadership teams to understand reading research as it translates to classroom and school based practices. Moving beyond the theory with structures and strategies that can be immediately implemented. The seminar is designed to train the trainer so that participants are able to follow the CSS methodology to attain significant increase in literacy achievement, students meeting growth targets and reductions in referrals to special education.
- Establish specific data analysis standards that correlate to research.
- Understand structure and implementation techniques for targeted high impact learning.
- Develop an increased understanding of the challenging learner
- Design district/school specific instructional strategies for struggling learners
- Develop district/school specific roadmap to achieve individual targeted literacy goal
- Understand customized data structures via the CSS model
UPCOMING SEMINAR March 26th & 27th, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Freeport ME $500 per participant
Bring in the Brain! Level Two
This two day workshop is for those who have completed Bring in the Brain! Level One Workshop. A deeper discussion of the impact of movement on learning and using motor skills to help untangle the complicated learners in your classroom. Learn what motor elements connect to specific learning profiles and how to maximize your students’ potential.
- Gain a deeper understanding student learning patterns as they connect to motor and visual skills.
- Establish classroom practices that target delayed motor and visual skills
- Participate in case studies to help deepen knowledge
August 11th & 12th
Hilton Garden Inn Freeport ME $450 per participant